Tuesday, March 16, 2010

moments of our life

so many times it is just a moment that can change our lives ...it is official our son is moving to Washington state what an exciting time of his life...new places to see, fresh starts, things to do...fun!!! this is his last weekend here till he comes to pick up his stuff. and for the first time Dave and I will have the house to ourselves...

on another subject...i went to the nurse practitioner today she specializes in diabetes. Kim has been great to help me get my blood sugar under control. but the pain and exhaustion since the fire has not gone away so they are diagnosing me with fibromyalgia....although i should be happy to have something I don't want it --I just wanted one last little fix/adjustment to diabetic problems and it would just go away. so 2 life long illnesses that are silent and hard on the body...sometimes no matter how hard i try to do everything right diabetes flares or pain and exhaustion just makes me quiet. life's moments....but i survived the fire and many other things in my life that lead me to here and who i am to be....so working full time is out of the ?....so i will do a lot of designing and creating and selling and teaching on line and in person at special places. i must journey on...

No comments:

Post a Comment