Monday, April 4, 2011

cherish

yes i believe that will be my new one word canvas Cherish....life. so glad i am alive even with the scares and scars from survival that has been left on my mind, heart and body. Cherish....what makes us US....Now i know to cherish life it can be gone in an instant yet i am struggling with attitude lately and i wish there was a magic fix but there is not. I want to be selfish and have all my time be my time --do art and be with family on my schedule and work to pay bills...(to do art)...so much to do and so little time.
I do want to ....follow my heart.
 any one else have to think things through and figure out what is best all around ??? any ideas? on how? to work it all out and have a magic positive attitude instantly? =0)
LIfE never a smooth road.

No comments:

Post a Comment