Thursday, April 26, 2012

please help Your ideas count

question i am putting together some mixed media kits....things that really could be used on any project....my question do you want lots of random stuff to try (cost more but more variety with out having to shop for it all) [$30-$40 range] or would you prefer project kits (geared toward a project or two with samples and only a little extras--cheaper)[ $15-$25 range]


let me know WHAT YOU THINK and you will be entered for a prize of one of our first kits

2 comments:

  1. Why not offer some of each, it kind of depends what you put in them that would inspire me to buy them. I personally would like products that I wouldn't normally use to get me out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Dolores for the feed back

    ReplyDelete